Turkish Airlines starts Kermanshah flights
Istanbul, December 26, 2012
Turkish Airlines, the flagship carrier of the country, has started flights to Kermanshah, its sixth destination in Iran.
The airline has existing services to Tehran, Tabriz, Mashad, Shiraz and Isfahan, a statement from the company said.
Flights from Istanbul to Kermanshah will be operated twice weekly in both directions, with introductory round trip fares available from Istanbul starting from 99 Euros ($130.77). – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award