Dubai plans for stunning light & water show
Dubai, December 30, 2012
Dubai Festival City Mall is featuring a 15-minute long spectacular light and water show this New Year’s Eve.
The Light & Water Show special will be a choreography of light, fire, and water elements synchronized with firework display and an international musical theme mixing genres from classical, rock and Arabic repertoires.
“Our New Year’s Eve guests can book tables at any of the restaurants at Dubai Festival City Mall or enjoy the celebration treating themselves to the Light & Water Show and the firework display,” said Bruce von Kaufmann, assistant general manager, Dubai Festival City Mall.
“Dubai Festival City Mall’s recently introduced ‘Light & Water Show’ will run four times daily and six times daily on the weekend. The show is designed to constantly surprise our visitors with its thematic diversity and seasonal relevance and will run until the end of February 2013.”
Six shows are also scheduled for December 31 every hour from 6.30 till 10.30 plus the New Year Eve’s special starting just before midnight. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Atlantis, The Palm, seeks $850m loan
- Emirates, TUI India ink agent agreement
- Dnata buys Air France stake in Italian unit
- SIA profits drop in contest from Gulf carriers
- Kuwait Airways in financing talks for Airbus order
- Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
- Royal Rose Hotel appoints general manager
- GCAA, Etihad open operations licensing office
- Emirates to fly A380 to Brisbane, Auckland
- Qatar Airways eyes Boeing 777X mini-jumbos