Emerging Airports expo to host global experts
Dubai, December 30, 2012
Senior airport and airline executives, civil aviation authorities and key decision makers will pool information and exchange ideas about the development of the airport industry at an upcoming airports expo in Dubai.
The second edition of Emerging Airports Conference & Exhibition (EACE 2013) will take place at Al Bustan Rotana Hotel on January 30 and 31.
Iraqi Deputy Minister of Transportation Bangen Rekani, accompanied by a number of dignitaries and top-ranking officials, including the chief executives of regional airports and civil aviation, will participate in the conference.
Organised by Arabian Reach, the event will focus on major airport projects under construction and expansion in the Emerging Markets of the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Russia and Eastern Europe as well as provide updates on the latest technologies and ground-breaking solutions available in the market for bringing more efficiency, safety, speed and comfort in airports.
Iraq’s civil aviation sector is experiencing what has been heralded as a new beginning. It is estimated that $50 billion is earmarked on airport expansion projects in Iraq, in addition to over $150 billion under consideration for airport and logistics infrastructure related projects.
EACE 2013 will be held concurrently with the third annual Emerging Markets Airport Awards (EMAA) 2013. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA relaxes rules on electronic device use
- Flight options to boost Mideast-Asia travel
- Air Arabia eyes more Bahrain flights
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal