Qatar Airways in deal with Dubai Civil Defence
Dubai, January 16, 2013
Qatar Airways said it has signed an agreement with Dubai Civil Defence under which all its members will be entitled for enhanced travel amenities on the Qatari national carrier.
The deal was signed by Qatar Airways sales manager Rached Al Faoui on the second day of the Intersec 2013 expo, the most significant trading platform and networking event for security and safety professionals in the Middle East.
With the attention of the region’s security, safety, fire protection and homeland security industries firmly on Intersec 2013, the first two days of the trade fair and conference have proved exceptionally busy, said the organisers.
"The response so far to Intersec has been very positive. Already our visitor numbers are looking strong and the feedback from exhibitors is that there is real quality in the visitors coming to their stands," remarked Ahmed Pauwels, the chief executive officer, of organiser Epoc Messe Frankfurt.
"There is great excitement and activity to be felt on the show floor and it is clear that everyone is doing their utmost to make the best of these three key business days," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years