Gulfstream to debut G650 at Abu Dhabi expo
Abu Dhabi, January 16, 2013
Gulfstream, a global business jet company, will display its G650 aircraft for the first time in the Middle East and Africa region at the upcoming Abu Dhabi Air Expo.
The second edition of the aviation event takes place from March 5 to 7 at Al Bateen Airport, a dedicated business jet airport.
With the capacity to carry eight passengers and a crew of four on non-stop legs of 7,000 nautical miles (12,964km) the G650 can directly link the financial centres of the UAE and New York.
Gulfstream will also be showing its G450 and G550 on the static stand and organisers anticipate the trio will generate significant interest amongst show attendees.
“We are delighted that Gulfstream has chosen Abu Dhabi Air Expo as the platform from which to premiere its latest aircraft and know it will be of great interest to the expo visitors,” said Didier Mary, event director.
“Abu Dhabi Air Expo is the only exhibition dedicated to general aviation in the Middle East and has already signed up a full spectrum of exhibitors from micro-light manufacturers through to international OEMs like Gulfstream. The event is definitely being recognised by these significant industry experts who appreciate the quality of the audience at the show,” he added.
Gulfstream joins an exhibitor list of over 160 companies with either booths or a static display presence at the aviation exhibition. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador