Etihad offers free flights for kids
Abu Dhabi, January 20, 2013
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is offering free flights for 10-year-olds as a part of a year-long celebration of the airline’s 10th anniversary.
Children turning 10 in 2013 are eligible for one free Coral Economy class return ticket to any destination on Etihad Airways’ route network, when booked and travelling with a paying adult.
The offer is valid on bookings made between January 20 and February 7, for travel between January 20 and May 23, and all travel must be completed by May 31.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ chief commercial officer, said: “November 2013 will mark the tenth anniversary of Etihad Airways’ first ever commercial flight. We intend to make this a full-year celebration, one which UAE nationals, our guests and staff will enjoy.
“As the 10-year-old flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates, we are pleased and proud to extend our celebration to the people of the UAE and, with this offer, to our guests who share this special milestone with us. Stay tuned for more offers to come.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum