Ramco Systems seals Emirates deal
Dubai, January 22, 2013
Ramco Systems, the global aviation software provider, said it has signed an agreement with Dubai's national carrier Emirates to implement the reliability information management system for the airline's engineering department.
Ramco Systems provides next generation, end-to-end enterprise solutions that render complete transformation of the business in real time.
Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said, "It's been a great start to the new year with Ramco adding Emirates to its growing Aviation customers. We have signed the master supply agreement for five years with the Emirates Group, the world's largest commercial carrier."
"We have been growing our footprint in the global Aviation Industry and are excited about this undertaking, which opens up opportunities for future business endeavors," he noted.
"Our strategy to focus on building enterprise applications (ERP) on cloud and mobile, with Gen-Y Interface is helping us differentiate and stand out in the market," remarked PR Venketrama Raja, the vice chairman & managing director, Ramco Systems.
"Our R&D investments will be towards building accessibility (on any device) and enhancing the usability of the software. This will be our game changer for the future," he added.
Built ground-up for the Aviation sector, Ramco Aviation Suite caters to airlines, rotor wing operators as well as third party MROs. The solution helps aviation businesses to bring in best practices into all engineering and maintenance operations, and reduce overhead costs.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi MICE sector ‘growth to continue’
- Etihad appoints senior VP sales
- Air Arabia to distribute 7.25pc cash dividends
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan opens
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog