Hyatt Regency Riyadh appoints new GM
Amman, January 27, 2013
Hyatt Regency Riyadh, Olaya, has announced the appointment of Nizar Weshah as general manager.
Weshah joined Grand Hyatt Amman's opening team in October 1998 as an outlet manager, where he was later appointed as assistant director of food and beverage in July 1999, a statement from the hotel said.
He has worked in several Hyatt hotels around the world such as Hyatt Hotels Baku, Grand Hyatt Muscat, Hyatt Regency Belgrade and was subsequently appointed in September 2008 as the opening team EAM Food & Beverage for Park Hyatt Jeddah, where he has held his most recent role as director of operations since September 2010.
Expected to open in the third quarter of the year, Hyatt Regency Riyadh will offer 257 guestrooms, including 37 suites, which will range in size from 322 sq ft to 2,475 sq ft, the statement said.
The hotel will also offer a lobby lounge, two restaurants, a Regency Club lounge, more than 5,900 sq ft of ballroom and event space, and a number of small meeting rooms.
Additional hotel amenities include a male spa with six treatment rooms, a 2,300 sq ft (220 sq m) male and female fitness center, and pool. The hotel is designed by Erga and ONG&ONG designs the hotel interiors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan