Sofitel Bahrain names new directors
Manama, February 8, 2013
Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea and Spa, a leading 5-star hotel resort in the Kingdom, has announced the appointment of Covi Larxe-Rey as the new director of sales.
Larxe-Rey is a graduate of business administration in hotel and tourism management, holding a diploma in protocol and etiquette studies.
She has worked in various international hotel chains including Marriott, Ritz-Carlton and Shangri-La where she has gained 13 years' experience in different countries round the globe.
The hotel also welcomed Rajan Gosain as new director of rooms. Gosain has been with Accor since 1995 and Sofitel Mumbai prior to which he was in Toronto, Dubai and Doha.
He is a postgraduate of the Cardiff Business School, Wales, and holds a degree in hospitality management from the University of Nevada.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- RAK's Beach Hotel wins leisure hotel award
- African aviation expo launched
- Marriott opens first Courtyard hotel in Saudi
- Crowne Plaza names Bahrain sales head
- Air Arabia raises $350 million loan
- UAE tops region for tourism receipts in 2012
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal