Kanoo launches American Express BTA
Dubai, February 18, 2013
Kanoo Travel, a pioneer in the travel industry in the Gulf region, has partnered with American Express Middle East to launch the new American Express Business Travel Account (BTA).
The duo unveiled the new product before senior representatives from leading local and multinational organisations, at a business reception held at the Ritz Carlton, Dubai International Finance Centre.
Guests at the event were given the opportunity to hear about the many benefits and features of the American Express Business Travel Account (BTA).
Kanoo Travel said it is one of the first travel-focused organisations to introduce the American Express BTA in the region.
The BTA is an effective and streamlined way to manage corporate travel expenses by consolidating corporate travel expenses through one centralised account, requiring one single payment.
Providing organisations with enhanced visibility, simpler reconciliation processes and reduced paperwork, the BTA enables organisations to benefit from accurate data, which enables them to control expenses.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project