Turkish Airlines launches Facebook app
Dubai, February 19, 2013
Turkish Airlines, the national carrier of Turkey, has launched a new Facebook app with famed Turkish actress Songul Oden, offering five couples the chance to win return flights and a two-night stay in the city of Istanbul.
Oden, who is famous for her role in ‘Noor,’ told fans on the Turkish Airlines Middle East Facebook page about the competition, encouraging them to visit famed scenes of the city featured throughout the Turkish series, a statement from the airline company said.
Facebook fans have to share a personal letter from the actress to successfully enter and the five people who bring the highest number of friends that enter the competition will win a two-night stay in Istanbul with return flights from the airline.
Istanbul offers the ultimate weekend away; a destination for enriching cultural experiences, marvelling at historical masterpieces, enjoying delectable cuisine and Turkish hospitality, the statement said.
The competition is open until February 28. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction