Cartoon Network zone at IMG Theme Park
Dubai, February 27, 2013
A dedicated Cartoon Network Zone will be set up at the IMG Theme Park in Dubai, according to press reports.
The project will be implemented by Ilyas & Mustafa Galadari Group (IMG Group) in partnership with Turner CN Enterprises, a Gulf News report said.
The project will include a number of world firsts, including the world’s first themed attractions such as the Amazing World of Gumball, Adventure Time, and LazyTown, the report said.
The theme park will also feature the world’s largest Ben 10 retail store and the first ever Ben 10 5D ride, along with branded restaurants and other experiences across the 200,000 sq ft site.
The overall themed entertainment destination will cover 1.2 million sq feet in the first stage and will be the largest temperature controlled indoor entertainment destination in the world, said the report.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return
- Egypt tourist arrivals jump 11.8pc
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced