Habtoor Group in key talks with Accor
Dubai, March 3, 2013
Al Habtoor Group, a family-owned Dubai conglomerate, met senior officials of Accor, a leading hotel operator and market leader in Europe, and discussed potential areas of collaboration.
Best known for construction, Al Habtoor Group is globally recognised through its involvement in the hotel, automotive, real estate, education, insurance and publishing sectors.
Group chairman Khalaf Al Habtoor welcomed the Accor delegation comprising Olivier Granet, the director of Development, Middle East and Yann Caillère, the president & chief operating officer (COO).
The talks were held in the presence of top officials including Sultan Al Habtoor, the president of Al Habtoor Motors; Mohammed Al Haboor, the vice chairman and CEO of Al Habtoor Group and Sanjeev Agarwala, the director strategy & business development, Al Habtoor Group.
One of the UAE's most respected and successful businesses, the Al Habtoor Group today operates in the UAE and international markets.
“We are always on the lookout for potential partners. Accor is a respected brand and has a lot of experience in the European market. The Al Habtoor Group is constantly search for strategic partnerships,” said Khalaf Al Habtoor after the meeting.
Also present at the meeting were European businessmen Péter Kovács and Tamáz Sztanó.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers