Ibis Muscat names new general manager
Muscat, March 10, 2013
The Ibis Muscat, part of the global hotel and hospitality chain, recently announced the appointment of Sebastien Vincent as its new general manager.
Vincent graduated from the School of Tourism and Hotel Management in Strasbourg and in 1994 started his career in the food & beverage field as a chef.
He joined Accor in 2002 as the executive chef of the Novotel Al Dana Resort, Bahrain and has continued to grow throughout his 10 years in Accor Properties.
Vincent has accumulated 18 years of experience in the hospitality management industry in eight countries, including extensive experience in the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Prior to joining Ibis Muscat, Vincent was with Ibis Al Barhsa, Dubai for four years, as hotel director.
In Oman, he will be responsible for overseeing a team of 55 associates and the operations at the 171 roomed hotel as well as maximising revenue and profitability. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home