Hotel to be built at Dammam airport
Dammam, March 13, 2013
A 250-room five-star hotel is planned to be built at the King Fahd International Airport (KFIA )in Dammam, according to a senior official.
A contract for the construction of the hotel has already been awarded to an international company, airport general manager Eng. Khalid bin Khalil Al Mizel was quoted as saying by a Saudi Gazette report.
He said the hotel project implementation will take two years from the date of the signing of the contract.
The hotel will be linked to the airport terminal by a pedestrian bridge to facilitate easy access to and from the hotel, he said in the report.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct