Oman Air one-day sale to mark 20th anniversary
Muscat, March 19, 2013
Oman Air will launch a one-day mega sale, offering a 20 per cent discount on all international return fares, to mark its 20th anniversary.
The sale, on March 20, applies to both adult and child fares in First, Business and Economy Class. Flights can be taken at any time between March 20 and May 20 and bookings can only be made online at www.omanair.com. Terms and conditions apply and domestic routes are excluded, said a statement.
The sale applies to 39 destinations across the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Africa, giving customers the opportunity to explore Oman Air’s growing network.
Oman Air was founded in 1993 and has since grown to become one of the world’s most luxurious international airlines, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Orders top $100bn as Boeing, Airbus battle it out
- Qatar Airways picks US firm for nacelle service
- Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
- Jazeera grabs key ME market share
- Etihad, US firm ink smart technology pact
- Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
- Boeing clinches $30bn Dreamliner-10 orders
- Accor overhauls Pullman, targets 150 hotels
- Gulf Air official reappointed to key post
- Loss-making Abu Dhabi TDIC sells key project