BA marks Mother's Day with special fares
Amman, March 20, 2013
British Airways has announced a four-day special sale offering discounted tickets to London, Europe and the North Atlantic from Jordan in celebration of Mother’s Day starting from tomorrow (March 21).
The specially-discounted prices will make the perfect last minute gift and to honour mothers in Jordan, said a sttaement from the British carrier.
Paolo De Renzis, the area commercial manager, Middle East and Central Asia, said, "As a family-oriented airline, we wanted to help the Middle East celebrate mothers on their special day."
"By launching the Mother’s Day fares, and through our extensive route network that provides travellers from Jordan with great connections to Europe and the North Atlantic, we want people to give their mothers the wonderful gift of convenient travel," he added.
The sale will run from March 21 to 24 and will allow the passengers for travel up to 31 July.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction