Korooti launches shopping discounts promotion
Dubai, March 26, 2013
Dubai-based Korooti, which promotes the emirate as a global tourist destination, has launched a new promotion with discount vouchers for the visitors and residents of UAE.
The vouchers will be available over 300 outlets and will be distributed for free, and will encourage the visitors and residences to visit the biggest shopping malls in UAE and get a special designed package.
Tariq Farekh, CEO of Korooti, mentioned that the discount vouchers will save more than Dh150 ($40.82) on the purchase of goods and services at the biggest shopping mall.
He added that this is the biggest discount program to reward the users immediately and with no complications or points to collect and benefit both the users and the retailers.
Korooti has also distributed 400,000 free postcards in two months, the new set of postcards represent the rich heritage of UAE and represented five designs from different Emirates. The postcards will be distributed to the visitors of Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman and Ras Al Kamiah through over than 300 outlets.
These postcards are considered as a nice complimentary gift for the visitors of the country and a great marketing tool for the major landmarks in UAE and all over the world once the postcard is posted.
The recent set of postcards were issued to celebrate the heritage of UAE and to help promoting some landmarks overseas, all of these postcards were a result of a good coordination with local governments in different Emirates.
Farekh said that the social activity was welcomed by many government sectors in different Emirates, adding that the distribution network of Korooti is growing fast and soon will be distributing twice of quantity that are being distributed at the moment.
Although 2.4 million postcards seem to be a big number, that quantity has to be raised to match up with the country’s visitors during the year, according to Farekh. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn