Turkish Airlines begins Houston flights
Istanbul, April 1, 2013
Turkish Airlines, the country’s flag carrier, has begun its flights to Houston from Istanbul, marking its fifth destination in the US after Chicago, New York, Washington DC and Los Angeles.
Flights between Istanbul and Houston operate four times per week on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Beginning in July, flights between the two cities will be increased to six times weekly with the addition of Wednesday and Sunday flights.
The new route brings the total number of cities served by the airline to 220 in 98 countries. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc