Al Ansari, Air Arabia launch new offer
Dubai, April 2, 2013
UAE-based foreign exchange company Al Ansari Exchange has launched the ‘Win back your Air Arabia ticket’ promotion, the latest installment in a series of rewards programmes the company has lined up for the year.
The new rewards scheme, which will run from April 1 to June 30, will qualify all Air Arabia ticket payment from any Al Ansari Exchange branch to a draw that will award a total of 45 cash-back prizes.
To participate, customers can book the Air Arabia ticket by phone or online then make the payment at any Al Ansari branch. There will be 15 winners each month that will be reimbursed the full amount of the airline ticket they have paid for, a statement from the exchange company said.
Rashed Ali Al Ansari, general manager, Al Ansari Exchange, said: “Building strong relationships with our customers is an integral component of our business strategy. This new promotion, in collaboration with Air Arabia, as well as the other rewards schemes that we have launched in the past few months clearly demonstrates our commitment to cultivate a genuinely strong and lasting partnership with our customers.”
“Moreover, this promotion is strategically being launched few weeks before the summer vacation season when people start making their travel arrangements. Hence we believe the time of launching this campaign is relevant and opportune for our customers,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction