Turkish Airlines launches Kuala Lumpur route
Istanbul, April 10, 2013
Turkish Airlines, the national carrier of the country, will begin Istanbul-Kuala Lumpur flights from April 25, with the Malaysian capital from marking the airline’s 222nd destination.
The roundtrip flights will be operated three times per week on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Flights between the two cities will be increased to four times weekly with the addition of a flight beginning June 17. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain