EIBTM announces Online Education Week
Dubai, April 10, 2013
EIBTM, the global hub for the meeting and events industry, will organise its annual Online Education Week from April 22-26.
EIBTM Online Education Week will deliver some of the best-attended sessions from the show, as well as industry research which will be available via the EIBTM website and the IBTM Knowledge Virtual Events Centre, said a statement from organiser Reed Travel Exhibitions.
This year’s programme will be specifically dedicated towards the ‘Future of Meetings’ and will comprise sessions on meetings industry technology, hybrid events, sustainability and industry trends and research. It can be accessed at any time via www.eibtm.com/eduweek
All participants are encouraged to comment and share their views with expert guest tweeters on Twitter using #EIBTM13. Dates and expert guest tweeters will be announced next week, the statement said.
EIBTM 2013 takes place from Novemebr 19– 21 in Barcelona. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc