Royal Jordanian launches YouTube channel
Amman, April 21, 2013
In a series of celebrations marking its 50th anniversary this year, Royal Jordanian has launched on its official YouTube channel today, releasing a brand new corporate campaign video.
The video announces the launch of the airline’s You Tube channel www.youtube.com/RJAirline.
The objective of the video is to explain RJ’s history and accomplishments over the past 50 years, highlighting the various programmes and activities that brought the company and its employees to the level witnessed today, a statement from the company said.
Nabil Sawalha, a well-known Jordanian actor and comedian, is starring in the You Tube video, together with some RJ staff members. The location is the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth.
The video’s message is that RJ, the national carrier of Jordan with its 50 years in the service of the country, takes off, grows and cares for its entire family, the statement said.
A competition on Facebook and Twitter will take place to increase traffic to the channel and engage more users with the new platform.
Every day, for a week, a new question will be uploaded on RJ’s social media channels; it could be about something Sawalha said or a detail that was clear in the video. To be able to answer correctly, users will be encouraged to watch the episode again, it said. Then a random draw will take place for the correct answers, and five winners on each channel will be chosen. Prizes will also include air tickets. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction