Gulf Air showcases key services at Qatar expo
Manama, April 26, 2013
Gulf Air, the national carrier, showcased its products and services at the eighth World Chambers Congress held at the Qatar National Convention Centre.
Organised by ICC's World Chambers Federation and hosted by the Qatar Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the event provided a venue for local, regional and international businesses to showcase their services.
"As Bahrain's national carrier, Gulf Air plays an important role as the flying ambassador for the country," Gulf Air country manager for Qatar Wael Mattar said.
"We are pleased to be able to showcase our unique product and service offering to the Qatari market, reinforcing our position as the region's most business and family friendly airline," he added.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand