Al Bustan to host Thai Master Chef
Dubai, April 30, 2013
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai will host Chef Nooror Somany Steppe, Thai Master Chef and co-founder of the world-renowned chain of Blue Elephant restaurants, for a special visit to showcase Thailand’s culinary heritage from May 5 to 9.
Chef Steppe has made a remarkable name both internationally and in her home country, Thailand. Her years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Thai cuisine and culture have led her to create some of the nation’s most innovative and fresh new dishes, yet retaining their authentic Thai taste, a statement from Al Bustan said.
On May 8, the restaurant will also host an exciting and classy gala dinner to celebrate the chef’s visit and the distinct authenticity of royal Thai cuisine.
Food enthusiasts will also have the unique chance of attending a special cooking class on May 6 and 9 May as Steppe shares her techniques and secrets in preparing the most authentic Thai dishes, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort