Hilton Doha names new GM
Doha, May 5, 2013
Hilton Doha has announced the appointment of Andreas Jersabeck, an Austrian national, as the hotel's new general manager.
Jersabeck has been a general manager with Hilton Worldwide for over 16 years, acquiring international experience in over 11 countries. He joins Hilton Doha from Hilton Kiev where he was pre-opening general manager, said a statement from the hotel.
Jersabeck, started his career with Hilton Vienna 38 years ago and was hotel manager for the flagship property of Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the London Hilton on Park Lane and then general manager of Hilton Trafalgar, the first lifestyle property of Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
With his strong operational background and proven record of collecting accolades to every hotel he managed, Jersabeck is expected to play an instrumental role in his new position, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc