Novotel Dubai Al Barsha set for summer launch
Dubai, May 7, 2013
The 465-room Novotel Dubai Al Barsha is set to open this summer on the Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, according to an announcement from Accor at Arabian Travel Market, a major travel and tourism expo.
The 42-storey four-star property has more than 100 inter-connecting family rooms and 89 furnished suites, and also features 10 function rooms catering for up to 250 participants at meetings and events – while a Meeting@Novotel promotion provides an all-inclusive customised meeting service for between 10 and 50 delegates.
Other facilities include free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, a dedicated MAC web corner, a Cajun Louisiana restaurant and four other outlets, plus the Balance by Novotel fitness and spa centre with seven treatment rooms, two saunas and two steam baths and outdoor pool.
In addition, a Family & Novotel promotion is on offer permitting up to two children under the age of 16 to share their parents’ room with free breakfast; a 50 per cent discount on a second room for those aged between eight and 16, late check-out until 1700 hours on Saturdays, welcome gifts, supervised Kidz Club, children’s menus and baby equipment.
The Arabian Travel Market, which is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, runs until May 9. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain
- Etihad, airBaltic start direct Riga flights
- Dubai Istithmar sells stake in landmark Miami hotel
- Tourism Ireland to launch coastal touring route
- Etihad to launch 8 new routes in 2014
- Gulf Air launches Thiruvananthapuram service