Lufthansa in emergency landing after mid-air scuffle
Manama, May 8, 2013
A Lufthansa flight, on its way from Bahrain to Frankfurt via Doha, made an emergency landing at Budapest Airport yesterday after a fight broke out between some passengers, said a report.
Witnesses said the fight broke out two hours before landing when some economy class passengers started exchanging blows and punches causing serious injuries, said the report in our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
Budapest Airport police arrested those involved, said to be African nationals. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley