Emirates launches new holiday promotion
Dubai, May 8, 2013
Emirates has launched a promotion under which customers get a chance to win a magnificent trip for two to Dubai by booking their flights online before May 22.
The prize package includes airport lounge access, return Business Class flights, hotel transfers and three nights’ accommodation at Atlantis the Palm, Dubai.
The winners will stay in a standard twin or double room, inclusive of buffet breakfast and unlimited free access to two of the hotel’s top attractions; Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
The prize draw will take place on May 24. Terms and conditions apply.
Emirates flies to 133 destinations with a 200-strong fleet of modern and fuel efficient aircraft. The Terminal 3 experience in Dubai now also includes Concourse A, the world’s first purpose-built A380 concourse.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc