Air Arabia's Q1 net profit rises 20pc
Dubai, May 13, 2013
Budget airline Air Arabia , UAE's only publicly-listed carrier, reported a 20 percent rise in first quarter net profit, it said on Monday.
The Sharjah-based airline made a net profit of 59 million dirhams ($16.06 million), compared with 49 million dirhams in the same period in 2012, it said in a statement.
Revenue for the quarter rose 22 percent to 722 million dirhams, Air Arabia said, adding passenger traffic during the period was up 18 percent. – Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria