Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
Istanbul, May 19, 2013
Turkish Airlines will start operations to four new destinations this month, in addition to Friedrichshafen in Germany, to where it started flying on May 2.
The new destinations are Isparta (Turkey), Santiago De Compostela (Spain), Valetta (Malta) and Salzburg (Austria).
Flights to Isparta will be operated three times per week on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from May 20.
Flights to Santiago De Compostela three times per week on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays from May 21 and flights to Malta three times per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from May 25.
Flights to Salzburg four times per week on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from May 28, a statement said.
Introductory round trip fares are available for these destinations, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley