Prince Alwaleed opens Raffles Seychelles
Victoria, May 29, 2013
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, chairman of Kingdom Holding Company (KHC), recently inaugurated The Raffles Seychelles Resort and Residences.
The property is located on the northeast tip of Praslin Island, the second largest island in the Seychelles.
The inauguration was attended by Simon Hirst, general manager, Raffles Seychelles Resort and Residences, and a delegation from KHC.
The Raffles Seychelles Resort and Residences, built at a cost of $137 million, includes a 90-villa resort hotel and 17 private residential villas. The property is managed by Fairmont in which KHC owns a 38 per cent stake. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc