Air expo to explore industry innovations
, May 30, 2013
A major aviation exhibition in Abu Dhabi will discover and explore the latest news, trends and industrial innovations in March next year, a statement said.
The third Abu Dhabi Air Expo will take place at Al Bateen Executive Airport from March 4 to 6, 2014 and will run in parallel with the Avionics International 2014 conference and exhibition, which will take place at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company.
The Avionics International 2014 conference and exhibition will continue to highlight and explore the technological, policy and design issues facing those in the industry, while Abu Dhabi Air Expo will discover and explore the latest news, trends and industrial innovations.
“We are excited by the opportunity of working together with Avionics International brings for the development of Abu Dhabi Air Expo,” said Didier Mary, show director.
“While AD Air Expo focuses on the full spectrum of the General Aviation community, Avionics International is appealing to those looking for the latest in cockpit and cabin technology. The two shows complement each other perfectly and we anticipate that by hosting the two events in parallel delegates, exhibitors and visitors will be able to really maximise their time while in Abu Dhabi.”
Abu Dhabi Air Expo will include an extensive general aviation static display, daily air show and a meeting of the UAE Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
Avionics International will feature over 80 booths representing avionics manufacturers, IFE systems, Satcom innovations, Flight Management Systems and many more. A shuttle bus will link the two events for the convenience of delegates wishing to visit both locations. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares