Emirates launches cash back promotion
Dubai, June 3, 2013
Dubai-based leading airline Emirates is offering a cash back scheme for customers who book a flight on its website using their MasterCard credit or debit card.
Customers who book the flight by July 31 will go into a daily draw to be reimbursed with the full cost of the flight ticket, up to a maximum of $750.
Three daily prize winners will be drawn at random during the offer period. The winning participants will receive a refund of their ticket, paid back on the card used to make the purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
The campaign kicks off on the eve of the launch of Emirates’ 134th destination. Tokyo Haneda in Japan joins the airline’s network today (June 3), followed by Stockholm in Sweden on September 4 and then Clark International in the Philippines, effective October 1. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc