Turkish Airlines adds 6 new destinations
Istanbul, June 3, 2013
Turkish Airlines will start operations to five new destinations this month, in addition to Al-Qassim in Saudi Arabia, to which it began services today.
The other destinations are Marseille (France), Constanta (Romania), Tallinn (Estonia), Vilnius (Lithuania), Luxembourg and Al Qassim (Saudi Arabia).
With existing services to Medina, Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Yanbu and Ta'if, Turkish Airlines added flights to Al-Qassim as its seventh destination in Saudi Arabia. Beginning from today, Al-Qassim flights are operated four times per week on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays in both directions. Introductory round trip fares are available from Istanbul to Al-Qassim starting at 131 euros ($170) including taxes and fees, a statement said.
With existing services to Paris, Lyon, Nice and Toulouse, Turkish Airlines adds flights to Marseille as its fifth destination in France. Beginning June 4, Marseille flights will be operated four times per week.
With existing services to Bucharest, the airlines adds flights to Constanta as it second destination in Romania. Roundtrip flights between Istanbul and Constanta will be operated three times per week.
Beginning June 11, roundtrip flights between Istanbul-Tallinn-Vilnius will be operated three times per week.
Flights to Turkish Airlines' 234th Luxembourg will begin on June 25. Roundtrip flights between Istanbul and Luxembourg will be operated four times per week. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers