Emirates unveils special Business Class offer
Dubai, June 4, 2013
Emirates has announced a three-day sale on all its Business Class fares worldwide beginning today with the rates for Bahrain-Dubai flights starting from BD295.75 ($776).
Under the special 'Explore the World in Style for Less' promotion, passengers can travel between July 12 and August 4 to 133 destinations across Emirates’ global network which spans six continents.
When it comes to Business Class, Emirates goes to great lengths to ensure comfort, efficiency and attention to detail for our passengers, said a company statement.
Emirates’ Business Class passengers get to enjoy:
•Complimentary chauffeur-drive service to and from selected airports
•Dedicated Business Class check-in desks
•Priority baggage handling
•Fast track immigration on arrival and departure from Dubai
On the ground, Business Class customers and Gold card members of Skywards, Emirates’ award-winning frequent flyer programme, can relax before their flights in one of Emirates’ 35 exclusive Business Class lounges its network, including the giant facility located in Concourse A in Terminal 3 at Dubai International.
Opened in January this year and spanning over 16,000 sq m, the lounge features showcase kitchens, business centres, restaurants, a Timeless Spa with 29 treatment rooms and an entertainment zone, the statement added.
On board, Emirates’ award-winning Business Class offers passengers top class seats with advanced in-flight communications and entertainment.
A highlight is its renowned ice in-flight entertainment system, which offers passengers up to 1400 channels of the latest multi-lingual entertainment. The extremely popular system has been voted the world’s best at the World Airline Awards for eight consecutive years, said the Dubai carrier in its statement.
Emirates’ in-flight dining options frequently exceed our passengers’ expectations, offering a choice of regionally-inspired menus created by our award-winning chefs, accompanied by some of the world’s finest beverages, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard