Etihad launches "meet and greet" service
, June 4, 2013
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has launched a "Meet and Greet" service for guests arriving on Etihad Airways flights at Abu Dhabi International Airport.
The service can be booked up to 48 hours before travel and is designed to make it easy and quick to collect luggage and pass through immigration and customs.
The Silver Package includes a personal welcome on arrival with one staff member for every one to five guests, immigration fast track and assistance with baggage collection. The cost for this package is $38 per person.
The Gold Package includes all of the components of the Silver Package, but with one staff member for every guest as well as a complimentary personal porter to collect and transport baggage through the airport to curbside. The cost for this package is $65 per person. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head