Kenya Airways launches flights to Jeddah
Jeddah, June 9, 2013
Kenya Airways has commenced flights from Nairobi to Jeddah, the third Middle East destination for the airline.
Kenya Airways will operate the route twice a week, every Tuesday and Saturday on an Embraer 90 with a 12/86 seating capacity across two cabins, said a statement.
Abraham Joseph, area manager, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Indian Sub-continent and North Africa, Kenya Airways, said: “Jeddah is an important trading partner for several African and European countries and as an airline it is an important destination for us because of its economic importance as well as being the gateway to the Holy City of Makkah.
“Through the commencement of this flight we will also be able to serve pilgrims across Africa during the Haj season.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc