Boeing to feature Dreamliner pair at Paris show
Chicago, June 10, 2013
A pair of super-efficient 787 Dreamliners will be the featured Boeing products on display at the Paris Air Show, which begins June 17 at the Le Bourget exhibition centre.
One 787 will perform daily flying displays from Monday through Friday, while the other – a Qatar Airways 787 – will be on static display, said a statement.
The Boeing ScanEagle unmanned aircraft system will appear as part of the US Corral display throughout the show, it said.
Boeing will sponsor for the eighth year the Engineering Student of the Year Award, the world's leading competition to recognise students whose works show the greatest promise, aptitude and dedication in the field of aerospace technology. This year’s recipient will be recognized at the Flight Awards at the Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace, Le Bourget on Tuesday evening.
Boeing will hold a series of media briefings and associated activities about key programmes throughout the show. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief