Boeing to feature Dreamliner pair at Paris show
Chicago, June 10, 2013
A pair of super-efficient 787 Dreamliners will be the featured Boeing products on display at the Paris Air Show, which begins June 17 at the Le Bourget exhibition centre.
One 787 will perform daily flying displays from Monday through Friday, while the other – a Qatar Airways 787 – will be on static display, said a statement.
The Boeing ScanEagle unmanned aircraft system will appear as part of the US Corral display throughout the show, it said.
Boeing will sponsor for the eighth year the Engineering Student of the Year Award, the world's leading competition to recognise students whose works show the greatest promise, aptitude and dedication in the field of aerospace technology. This year’s recipient will be recognized at the Flight Awards at the Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace, Le Bourget on Tuesday evening.
Boeing will hold a series of media briefings and associated activities about key programmes throughout the show. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare