Sands Abu Dhabi launches summer deals
Abu Dhabi, June 16, 2013
Sands Hotel Abu Dhabi has launched its special summer promotions offering 'cool' prices for room rents, and various other services for guests and tourists.
"Guests can book the hotel room at only Dh299 ($81.4), for a family of two adults and two children, including breakfast," said Ahmed Haseeb, general manager.
The hotel also offers deals for Fridays, that includes a number of entertaining activities for the children, other entertainment shows and international and seafood cuisines, he said.
The Sands Hotel boasts of four restaurants - La Piazza Restaurant, that serves a wide variety of international cuisine; the Harvesters Restaurant, that serves light meals and beverages; the Asian Tibar Restaurant, that serves East Asian cuisine; and the Checkers Restaurant, that presents several artistic shows together with international cuisine, and beverages, he said.
The guests get to enjoy at the swimming pool and gym, besides the Body & Soul Centre, specialised in massages, he said. - TradeArabia News Service
Tags: abu dhabi |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas