Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
Dubai, June 17, 2013
Tilal Liwa Hotel, a secluded hideaway leisure resort in Abu Dhabi, offers packages for a traditional Ramadan experience, starting on July 9.
The hotel’s Ramadan packages include room rates starting from Dhs399 ($108.6) during weekends and Dhs499 ($135.8) during weekdays. The room packages include sohour or breakfast for two adults and two kids below 12 years, said a statement.
Guests can indulge an iftar buffet at Al Badiya Restaurant offering a spread of Oriental dishes from appetizers, Ramadan salads to traditional sweets and seasonal juices. The buffet will be open from sunset until 10:30 pm for Dhs130 ($35) per person, it said.
During sohour, from 2am to 4am, the restaurant will serve a selection of pastries, croissants, cold cuts, cheese and fruit platter with fresh juices.
To experience Ramadan in an Arabian style, under the star-lit sky, Al Liwan café offers a choice of traditional Arabic delicacies, coffee, tea and juices, alongside the soothing sound of Oud music.
The Ramadan offers are valid until August 6. Children aged six to 11 years get 50 per cent discount on iftar buffet and sohour rates, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion