Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
Dubai, June 17, 2013
Tilal Liwa Hotel, a secluded hideaway leisure resort in Abu Dhabi, offers packages for a traditional Ramadan experience, starting on July 9.
The hotel’s Ramadan packages include room rates starting from Dhs399 ($108.6) during weekends and Dhs499 ($135.8) during weekdays. The room packages include sohour or breakfast for two adults and two kids below 12 years, said a statement.
Guests can indulge an iftar buffet at Al Badiya Restaurant offering a spread of Oriental dishes from appetizers, Ramadan salads to traditional sweets and seasonal juices. The buffet will be open from sunset until 10:30 pm for Dhs130 ($35) per person, it said.
During sohour, from 2am to 4am, the restaurant will serve a selection of pastries, croissants, cold cuts, cheese and fruit platter with fresh juices.
To experience Ramadan in an Arabian style, under the star-lit sky, Al Liwan café offers a choice of traditional Arabic delicacies, coffee, tea and juices, alongside the soothing sound of Oud music.
The Ramadan offers are valid until August 6. Children aged six to 11 years get 50 per cent discount on iftar buffet and sohour rates, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi MICE sector ‘growth to continue’
- Etihad appoints senior VP sales
- Air Arabia to distribute 7.25pc cash dividends
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan opens
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog