Crowne Plaza Jordan gets food safety certification
Dead Sea, June 18, 2013
Crowne Plaza Jordan's Dead Sea Resort & Spa has achieved the ISO 22000 certificate for food safety.
The hotel is the first InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) hotel in Jordan and Palestine as well as the first in the Dead Sea to be awarded the certificate, said a statement.
The ISO 22000 specifies the requirements for a food safety management system that involves the following elements: Interactive communication, system management, prerequisite programs and Hazards Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) principles.
Area general manager Firas Irsheidat said: “This is another achievement for the resort that we are extremely proud of. We at the resort are keen on providing our guests with the best quality possible.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief