Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
Paris, June 19, 2013
Boeing said on Wednesday it had won a firm order from Oman Air for five 737-900ER planes valued at $473 million at list prices.
The order was previously logged as being from an unidentified customer.
It marks the first order for a 787-900ER from a Gulf customer. Oman Air now has six 737-800 and five 737-900ER planes on order. – Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley