Emirates wins best airline award
Paris, June 20, 2013
Dubai-based carrier Emirates was presented the ‘World’s Best Airline’ award by Skytrax at the 2013 World Airline Awards.
The airline also won the awards for ‘Best Middle East Airline’ and ‘World’s Best Inflight Entertainment’, which were collected by Tim Clark, president, Emirates Airline at the Paris Airshow.
The Skytrax World Airline Awards polled over 18 million business and leisure air travellers from more than 160 countries
“Being honoured with these awards is testament to our unrelenting effort to be the world’s best airline,” said Clark.
“We are constantly striving to offer our customers consistent, world-class service that extends from the moment they make their booking to the moment they arrive home at the end of their journey.”
“The awards clearly reflect a vote of confidence from global travellers, who acknowledge and appreciate our continuous drive to deliver high-quality service,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction