Al Bustan Dubai launches summer deals
Dubai, June 20, 2013
Al Bustan Centre and Residence in Dubai has launched special summer promotion offering cheaper rates, valid upto September.
Under the promotion, guests can upgrade their room, get airline reservations or confirmations and get support in any business and secretarial services. They also have access to the Executive Club lounge, that provides complimentary refreshment and free wireless internet, the hotel said in a statement.
The hotel is also offering a complimentary breakfast at “The Fountain” Restaurant, besides VIP Treatment, 10 per cent discount on laundry services, late check-outs and transportation services.
COO Moussa El Hayek said “With our special rates which are created to beat the summer heat, we aim to attract both leisure and business travelers to our property.
"We are confident that our guests with families will extend their stay at the property and enjoy the relaxing summers; especially during Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) where a lot of fun filled activities take place around the city giving families, friends and loved ones a rewarding and unforgettable experience,” he added - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief