Samer Al Kabalan
Bin Majid appoints GM for Abu Dhabi hotel
Abu Dhabi, June 24, 2013
Nehal, the first property of Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts in Abu Dhabi, has recently appointed Samer Al Kabalan as general manager.
A Syrian national, Al Kabalan brings more than 17 years experience in the hospitality industry. In his most recent position he served as hotel manager of Oasis Court Hotel Apartment in Dubai.
Al Kabalan will manage the 134 rooms and suites hotel, located in the heart of the capital, from the centre of Abu Dhabi’s business and shopping district. The newly-opened hotel features spacious and well appointed rooms, excellent dining options, and conference and meeting rooms.
“I am delighted to be joining Nehal which is the first property of Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts in Abu Dhabi. I look forward to working with the staff here and I am very much focused on building up Nehal’s reputation for quality and service,” Al Kabalan said.
He will manage the day-to-day activities of the hotel which will include supervision of Nehal’s hospitality staff across all areas and division including food and beverage, front desk, housekeeping and conference and banqueting. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route