Samer Al Kabalan
Bin Majid appoints GM for Abu Dhabi hotel
Abu Dhabi, June 24, 2013
Nehal, the first property of Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts in Abu Dhabi, has recently appointed Samer Al Kabalan as general manager.
A Syrian national, Al Kabalan brings more than 17 years experience in the hospitality industry. In his most recent position he served as hotel manager of Oasis Court Hotel Apartment in Dubai.
Al Kabalan will manage the 134 rooms and suites hotel, located in the heart of the capital, from the centre of Abu Dhabi’s business and shopping district. The newly-opened hotel features spacious and well appointed rooms, excellent dining options, and conference and meeting rooms.
“I am delighted to be joining Nehal which is the first property of Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts in Abu Dhabi. I look forward to working with the staff here and I am very much focused on building up Nehal’s reputation for quality and service,” Al Kabalan said.
He will manage the day-to-day activities of the hotel which will include supervision of Nehal’s hospitality staff across all areas and division including food and beverage, front desk, housekeeping and conference and banqueting. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit