UAE claims 20pc of Mideast air charter business
Dubai, June 26, 2013
UAE commands 20 per cent of the air charter business in the Middle East, according to an independent private jet charter broker.
Private Jet Charter revealed this at the launch of its revamped bilingual portal for its clients in the region. UAE businessmen make about 10 charter trips a year on an average, it said in a statement.
The air charter business in Saudi Arabia and the UAE is gaining ground as a preferred and cost effective alternative to commercial air travel, it said.
The company has a network of offices in the UK, Nice (France) and significant presence in the Middle East from a base in Dubai and Jeddah, besides Moscow and Florida. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion