BA offers special US, Canada fares on new 787
Dubai, June 27, 2013
British Airways (BA) has launched special "787" themed fares for flights from the UAE and Jordan to Toronto and Newark (NYC), the first two official launch destinations of the airline’s Boeing 787.
Paolo De Renzis, area commercial manager, Middle East and Central Asia, said: “We are very excited about the delivery of our first 787s, which will allow us to further improve the air travel experience for our customers. We are marking this significant occasion by offering our customers from the UAE great fares, as well as the chance to win 78,787 Avios points.”
UAE travellers who book the introductory 787 fares on ba.com from June 27-30 will be entered into a draw for 78,787 Avios points, and fares start from Dh4,787 ($1,302) in World Traveller, Dh7,870 in World Traveller Plus and Dh11,787 in Club World.
The first 787s will be incorporated into the fleet, with a capacity of 214 seats in a 3-cabin configuration.
All 787-8s will also feature British Airways new elegant cabin designs, a new Club World business class layout, and the latest generation World Traveller and World Traveller Plus seats and entertainment technology.
The airline is taking delivery of its first two Boeing 787 Dreamliners from June 27.
Meanwhile, the airline has launched similarly themed fares from Jordan to Toronto and Newark (NYC), the first two official launch destinations of British Airways’ Boeing 787.
Travellers from Jordan who book the introductory 787 fares on ba.com from June 27-30 will be entered into a draw for 78,787 Avios points, and. fares start from just JD687 ($966) in World Traveller, JD 787 in World Traveller Plus and JD2,105 in Club World. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi MICE sector ‘growth to continue’
- Etihad appoints senior VP sales
- Air Arabia to distribute 7.25pc cash dividends
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan opens
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog