Bahrain launches 29 extra flights to Cairo
Manama, July 1, 2013
Bahrain Airport Company (BAC) has announced the launch of additional 29 flights from Bahrain to Cairo, to facilitate the transportation of Egyptian teachers working at the Ministry of Education in the kingdom.
The extra flights will take place during the period between July 4 and 7 in time for the summer holiday.
All passengers travelling on the additional flights are requested to check-in their luggage a day prior to their flights and to arrive at the airport two hours prior to their departure, said vice president of Airport Operations at BAC Mohamed Thamir Al Kaabi.
"We work closely with our partners in the public and private sectors to ensure easy and comfortable travel experience, especially during the busy seasons,” he said.
“Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all officials at the Bahrain Civil Aviation Authority, Bahrain Airport Services, and the airline companies for their support and efforts to overcome all the obstacles and arranged for additional flights.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain