Shangri-La Dubai launches promotion
Dubai, July 2, 2013
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai, part of Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, is offering 10 rooms for Dh10 ($2.72) valid for bookings on July 10 only, to mark its 10 years of operation.
The Dh10 rate is limited to the first ten bookings made for the night of July 10 via the website booking engine shangri-la.com/dubai. Guests may start bookings on July 8 at 9am using the special rate code SLDB10ANN, a statement said.
Children born on July 8, 2003, the hotel’s official opening date, and residing in Dubai may enjoy a complimentary birthday lunch or dinner for a maximum of ten guests at Dunes Café.
The hotel’s restaurants will also be running a promotion from July 2 to 8 with a three-course set menu at all speciality restaurants for Dh100 net. The celebratory set menus will be available for lunch and dinner.
“We have some exciting plans, moving in to our next decade of operation, with a refurbishment project planned for later this year and into 2014,” said Bernhard Haechler, vice President/general manager of Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai.
“We are delighted to be celebrating our tenth anniversary and we hope that our guests will enjoy the celebratory activities with us. In addition to the exciting promotions, we will also be displaying a themed flower arrangement in the lobby,” Haechler added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares